Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting older

In 8 days not only will we be celebrating the country's birthday, but Sierra's as well!!! She is so excited to be turning 6 this year. It's a big number. It requires her to put up both hands to show the #6 with her fingers.

Five days later, Jeremy will be turning 13. The word "teen" is in this age and he's thrilled. Paul just got him a new "cool" phone. He's excited!! He's old enough to stay up a little later, do more things with his friends, and stay home a lone for a little while.

I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

So this year, my gift to them is to take them to Disneyland. I'm also taking my niece and nephew so they can go on rides with them. They can't wait!!!

2 comments:

jo said...

OMG - look how big they're getting@ I remember when I first visited the Garage and I met Sierra - she was just a BABY back then... only a few months old! And Jeremy was 7! Gosh how time FLIES!!!

Laurie said...

Oh My!! We want to come to Disneyland too!! :)