Sunday, May 20, 2007

The wedding was beautiful!!

Angel's married!!! Her wedding was absolutely beautiful and she looked amazing!! I didn't take any pictures so I could fully enjoy it. I can't wait to see all the pictures from Rowena (the photographer) and others that took pictures, I'm sure they will be beautiful! This morning I checked my email and my friend Kelle sent me some that she had taken. Here are a few for you to enjoy. THANKS KELLE!!!

Tanner, the ring bearer(sp?)
He was so adorable!! He fell asleep when it was time to walk down the isle. As soon as he was awake he was everywhere. LOL
Here he is in his little tux and vans.

My niece, Ashleigh
She was the maid of honor. She looked so beautiful!!

My little Sierra was the flower girl. She looked so stinkin' cute!!

Paul walked her down half way and then handed her to my dad who gave her away. it was so sweet!



My dad giving her away to Christian.

It was so beautiful!!! I loved everything about her wedding. I'll post more pictures as they come in!!

Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

erin yamabe said...

it was absolutely beautiful~! and i was very proud of you for not being behind the camera...

thank you for including me and k!

RiNNE said...

beautiful!! yay, all of your hard work is done!! where's the pic of the bride's pretty mom? :)

jo said...

Wow, Angel looked so beautiful! totally the blushing bride. :) I can't wait to see more pics! Congrats to the both of them - I know they'll have a lifetime of happiness together. :)

Betsey Terry said...

Suzie..it looks absolutely beautiful. Congrats to Angel & Christian...and Tanner too!