Sunday, May 13, 2007

today...

I went to Safeway early this morning because I didn't have time yesterday to get flowers for my mom, daughter, and sister in law...and realized...
there are NO flowers left if you go the day of...(had to go to three different stores to find flowers for all three) eek!

Went shopping with my mom and finally bought my shoes for the wedding...and realized...
It's been a long time since I wore pretty pointy heels... I swear I'm going to be in pain for the wedding!LOL

I looked for a bra that can keep the girls together in one place...and realized...
there is no bra in the world that can help that anymore!LOL

I bought jewelery to match my dress...and realized...
I spend way to much on bling! The accessories were more than the dress!LOL

Purchased a purse to go with the dress...and realized...
I won't be bringing anything to the wedding but a credit card...Paul can hold that.

Purchased a pair of white little socks for Sierra...and realized...
Angel's feet were little like this once and now she's getting married. I came home and gave Sierra a big hug and kiss and took a good look at her...because she's not going to be little for long.

Today I realized...
Life is to short. Treasure the time you have with your kids. They grow up so fast and you don't want to miss out on all the wonderful things they do each and every day!!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Suzy

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Suzy, our kids do grow too FAST! EEEECK!

Kate said...

Good bra's go to Lane Byrant!!!

karla said...

Suzy,
I couldn't have said it better myself!! Time just flies...to think that my daughter will be starting college in a matter of months...my older boys only have a few years of high school left - not to mention my oldest driving & working? What is that about?

Time flies way too fast...

Laurie said...

As for the shoes, as long as they look good..who cares about the feet! LOL! Sadly, as we get older, bras no longer perfom the job they once did...I need to call one of the docs from Dr. 90210...not Dr. Rey though. LOL! Eeeks on the kiddos growing so fast! At only 6wks old, I can't even believe how fast little princess J is growing! And Little J just looks like a mini man to me now. Yikes!!!