Friday, May 25, 2007

Things are finally slowing down for me

So these last few months have been crazy!! I swear I don't know how I did it all. It was all a blur at the end. LOL
Angel's wedding was perfect!
I'm done with all the book stuff. I'm going to be working on another one but not until the end of the year.
I'm getting ready for CHA and a cruise that I'm going to teach on.
The store is doing fabulous! I need to hire more girls though. I'm excited that Erin started working at the store (very part time. WAHH). Poor thing started working two days ago. First day? We received 7 huge boxes FILLED with product and the next day? We got in two huge boxes of ki memories, Love elsie line. Everyone was going nuts over it. LOL
It was a mad house!!!
Anyways, I'm excited things are slowing down.
Hugs
Suzy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Slowing down? When? Didn't look like it was slowing down today!!! LOL1!! So glad the store is doing so well for you! I love it there!!

erin said...

sorry, did you say SLOW??? what does that mean exactlly? LOL

love you no matter how you define slow LOL