Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's so me

So my dress is sooooooooo not a mother of the bride pretty dress. I was just trying it on again and it really is just a plain dress but it's soooo me that I love it. LOL

The material is not soft or flowy(sp?). I don't know, I think it's just a plain thick cotton dress. LOL
It's not a soft color. It's navy blue.
It's not a sweet looking dress. It's a sorta fitted dress with a bolero jacket to match.

My gosh it's so so me. LOL Oh did Imention the shoes are plain too? LOL
So what's my plan to dress it up? I got a lot of bling. I am getting my hair done in a up do and make-up.

Now the mother-in-law? I really hope she's not wearing something to boobish or up to my thighs dress. I know Angel and Christian are really worried about that. I think Angel said that Christian talked to her about it.

I gotta tell you about Angel's dress. It's so pretty!!! It really is a princess dress.
The top is so beautiful! I love the back of it! The skirt is all tulle and a lot of poof!

Her shoes are gorgeous too! They have some bling on it.
Her bouquet is WOW!! It will have roses and stargazers. So exciting!!
Her jewelery is so pretty. Nothing to flashy because of all the wow's in her dress.
I love her veil!!
I can't wait to show you guys pictures!!

So I think this will be my last update on her wedding because from today on, it's going to get even more busy!!

Just two more days!

1 comments:

jo said...

Congratulations to Angel and Christian! She's going to be so beautiful tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! :)

I can't wait to see pictures of your dress too! With all the hype, I really need to see it! :)

Happy belated Mother's Day! :)

*hugs*