Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's been a while...

Well it's been a while since I posted last. Honestly, I have no idea what I did but I couldn't get into my account. LOL I'm such a computer dummy that I'd rather just forget about it than try to fix it. Well tonight I decided to try and some how some way, I fixed it. LOL
Anyways, it really has been a while since I posted last, but you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun...or when you are super swamped! LOL
Since I posted last lots has happened.

* I opened a new store. It's so cool!!!! You can see some pictures here: Picture Me Perfect It has been a fun and crazy road! There was a scrapbook store there before. They decided to close their doors on February 28th. On March 1st, I signed a lease, fixed up the entire place, ordered tons and tons of stuff, planned classes, crops, etc and opened my door on Monday, March 12th. It's doing amazing!! I am really enjoying meeting new people every day!

* I finished two books with a lot of my good friends!!! We did our last canvas book and we did a felt book!! I worked with my friends Krista Lund, Sylvia Bargas, Nichole Pereira, and Rocio Duran. The books are by Design Originals and will be out this July at CHA!!!

***I was approached by the president of Advantus and Lisa Bearnson at this last CHA to work with them. Scott called me at home one morning and we talked but I got busy and forgot to call him back. The other day, Lisa called me and I'm excited to say that after I'm done with some prior commitments I will be working with them.

* I have helped my beautiful daughter, Angel plan her wedding that is just around the corner!! May 19th!!

* My little Sierra is doing wonderful!! She's so smart and is so stinkin' adorable!! I can't believe she'll be graduating from Kindergarden soon!

* Jeremy has just gotten so tall these last few months!! He's such a cutie pie! He admitted to liking a girl for the first time a month ago.

* My little grandson Tanner, is so beyond adorable I can't stand it! He's starting to walk and says, "dada". OMG I love it!

* Paul is doing good at work. He's started another computer type adventure with a friend. He's taken over the garage!!! LOL

So a lot is going on!! I'm working on some projects right now for a cruise that I will be teaching on to Bermuda in July.

I really want to thank my family for all their love and support that they have given me these last few months!! I couldn't do it with out them!!

Hugs,
Suzy

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Congrats Suzy!!! Looks like you have been a very busy gal! I can't wait to see your new books and to find out exactly what you are doing with Lisa B. and advantus... too cool!

Can't wait to see you again (I'll see you at CHA!) and then in October at Canada's Scrapbopoking Crop for Kids!!!

Sandi Minchuk said...

Congrats Suzy! You've had so many wonderful things happening for you- you deserve it! :)

jo said...

So very awesome!!!

erin said...

*awhile*...hmm, interesting way to describe FOUR months LOL
congratulations on your store's success, your upcoming books, your lisa b/advantus shindig, and of course...your HOTNESS!!!

love ya, see you for nsd yippee!!!

mesogoofy2 said...

bout time u updated this! =0)