Monday, January 08, 2007

It's the little things you do that make me smile

The last few days Sierra has done little things that have just put smiles on my face. I told her to put her toys away the other day and she said, "do I have to put everything away?" I said, "yes, Sierra everything" "mommy, do you really mean everything away? "Yes, Sierra. Everything that belongs to you. Everything cute, colorful, and fun should go into that box!"
A few minutes later I went to check on her and what do I find? All of her toys and herself in the toy box!! I give her a look and she says in her sweet little voice, "mommy you said everything that is cute, colorful, and fun!!" I couldn't help to run and get my camera!!! I had a smile on my face all day thinking about her!!

2 comments:

mesogoofy2 said...

that is too cute!!! Well she had a point there, she IS cute, colorful and fun!!! ;0)

Kent said...

That girl - too cute!