Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Come cruise with me to Bermuda!!!

Hi there gals!!! I just got back from my awesome trip to Massachussetts and New Hampshire!!! I had such a great time!!! All three stores I visited were a blast!!! It was so great to meet so many wonderful ladies!! Thank you to Ink about it, Wholly Scraps, and Scrapbook Island for having me!!

While I was at Scrapbook Island (waving at you gals) I was asked to be the guest teacher on this wonderful cruise that they are planning. They let me know that I could extend the invitation to anyone that wanted to join us!!! So here's the scoop!!

The cruise is on July 29th-August 3rd. It will leave out of New Jersey and we will sail away to Bermuda!!! There will be tons of cropping time. On days we dock you can get off the ship and do many different excursions, there will be games and prizes, and classes from yours truly!!! It would be great for you to come!!! So if you want to join us please check out Scrapbook Island's site. Here's more 411. Scrapbook Island Cruise If you join us please let them know that I sent you. I will have a little gift for everyone that signs up from here. Spots are filling up fast so don't hesitate to sign up!!! $100.00 can sign you up and you have until April(?) to pay off your trip!!!! It's very duable (if you have never taken a cruise...all FOOD is included. Day or night!!! YUMMY!)
Hope you can make it!!!!
By the way, check out this ship and everything that you can do on it!! WOW!! Voyager family of ships
Hugs
Suzy

0 comments: