Tuesday, September 26, 2006

a girl, a boy, a wedding!!!

Anyone miss me? LOL I know, I know I have totally neglected my blog. I've been just slightly busy. with what you say??? planning a wedding!!
Angel and Christian are getting married!! We are so excited!! So here's the scoop:
The big day is on May 19th, 2007. That is 7 months away.
We were going to have a fun backyard wedding with some friends and family.
Well grandma and grandpa said no to that. LOL They want it to be "perfect for their princess!" So now it's gone from having it in the back yard to a beautiful place called the Century house in Fremont. What was going to be buffet has now turned into a sit down beautiful meal servers and all.
So now we are busy looking for a dj and a photographer.
It's been pretty exciting!! Angel and Christian are so excited!!
So that's the scoop!!!
Hugs
Suzy

9 comments:

Laurie said...

It's about time you updated! I can't wait for the big day!!! I always knew Christian was a keeper! I'm so happy for Christian, Angel and Tanner. She should have the princess wedding too!

erin said...

i echo those sentiments, it is about time!!! busy, you, nah! lol! that is so exciting, congratulations to all of you guys!

Dawn said...

I am so excited for all of you! Christian and Angel are such a great team, and this is such great news for your family. I can't wait to hear all the details. I am really happy for all of you.
Dawn

jo said...

Awww... How sweet! If you need a DJ, here's the guy I used... http://www.yabata.com

He's great - defintely kept the party going. :)

Congrats to the happy family!

Mary Rogers said...

Congratulations Suzy! How exciting. I am so happy for you and for Angel and Christian!!

Kelly Miller said...

Congrats to you and your family!!

Marie said...

Congrats to Angel and Christian!! Have a fun time planning the wedding and may it all go smoothly for you!!

Court said...

oh my gosh!!! CONGRATS. she deserves the best :)

Court

InThisMomentPhoto said...

Yay Suzy!!! I'm so excited for your whole family! I'd be happy to be your long distance wedding photographer :)

Stephanie Homburg