Monday, August 14, 2006

Who wants to MEET the owners of Scenic Route this Thursday???

I am so excited to have the owners and Layle Koncar(lead designer) for Scenic Route Papers here. They are such awesome gals!!!!

I'm doing a meet and greet this week. Because of space and time we are only allowing 10 girls here. (sorry wish we could do more).

Anyways, if you would like a chance to meet these gals POST HERE. Include your name and a way to get a hold of you (email is great).

We will put your names in a drawing tomorrow. If your name is chosen we will contact you and give you all the 411.

Thanks and good luck!!

Hugs

Suzy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzy,
Pick me Pick me!!!!!!!!!!
sign me up asap! Scenic Route Is the best!!!!!!!!!
traci v.

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzy,
Pick me Pick me!!!!!!!!! Too. LOVE Scenic Route. Please sign me up too. :) I am glad you had a good time in New York my home town.

Nelana T.

Betsey Terry said...

Suzy,

I'd love love love to come, and totally have some 'days' free this week, and was so bummed I missed being picked last time!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Suzy!!

I'd LOVE to come for this!!


Susan Kleist

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, sounds like a lot of fun. Scenic Paper is one of my favorite paper companies! Pick ME!!!

Christine R.
clrossi6510@sbcglobal.net

Daniela said...

I would love the chance to meet them. I have been working on my Design Team Submission all last week and just finished today. Would love to show them in person!

Please pick me!

Daniela Costa
925-609-8909

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I forgot my email...although I think you already have it. ;)

susan-kleist@comcast.net

Thanks Suzy!

Susan K.

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love Scenic Route!

Ferlina Dela Cruz
delacruzer@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

Pick me pick me!!

Janice N.

lauravegas said...

i'd love to come! i'll be out there for the expo all day thursday. and just finished my dt entry also!
laura v.
scrappinvegas2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Recreation leadership training the prince of tennis cartoons Penis + circumcised How to refromat a computer Best low cost individual health insurance Cause of hair loss in women 300m cruise control cheap wellbutrin sr rx cleaning computer mouse