Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I scrap...sometimes

I remember the good ol' days when I use to scrap a ton!!! Now a days I scrap every one in a while. I love when I get assignments because that means I HAVE to scrap!! It forces me to get my stuff out and do something. I go crazy at first because I don't know what I'm doing and then I get some mojo going and I complete pages/projects that I'm happy with.
I went on a scrapping retreat with some of my girlfriends. I had to teach one class while I was there and the rest of the time I spent it cropping. There were times that I didn't know what I was doing but when I got my groove on I started completing pages. Here are some that I did. I'm happy with the outcome.






3 comments:

Kent said...

Suzy - these are aweosme!! I love what you did the the different tags and bookplates - so CUTE!

May said...

Such ROCKIN' work Suzy!!! I'm so sad I didn't get to hang with you all (sigh) but when the baby is real sick... well you gotta stay home. =(

But looks like you did GREAT! =)

Mom of Twins x Two said...

Awesome layouts! I can't believe you got that much done at a retreat. I wind up talking so much that I get nothing done!!

~Patti Hutch