Friday, August 25, 2006

Diamond, The little princess????

Once upon a time there was a little dog who was very lonely because she didn't have a mommy or a daddy. She was abandoned and wanted a home and a family to love her. One day Sierra's mommy was traveling and saw in a window a little puppy who looked very sad. Sierra's mommy went in and asked the little puppy, "what's wrong? Why are you sad?" the puppy replied, "I'm sad because I don't have a mommy or a daddy and I am all alone." Sierra's mommy said, "Would you like to come home with me? My daughter Sierra would like a dog and I think you would be perfect!" The little puppy was so happy!!! That night Mommy gave Sierra her surprise. Sierra fell in love with the puppy and they lived happily ever after!!!!

This is Diamond, our dog

I swear I'm not really crazy!! I was sitting here ready to blog about something and Sierra said, "mommy, why haven't you blogged about Diamond yet?" Well that sentence had me spleechless for a few minutes. First because I didn't even know that she knew what a blog was. Second, why would I blog about her stuffed animal?

Okay so bare with me but my darling five year old really feels that Diamond is a part of our family. I purchased Diamond on one of my trips(as you read in our really cool story) a year ago and they have been together ever since.

Diamond went through a couple of different changes in the beginning and then she decided Diamond was the perfect name. How did she know? Because Diamond told her.

Diamond goes EVERYWHERE with us!! He does EVERYTHING with Sierra. Sierra wants me to tell you the following:

Diamond sleeps with Sierra.

Diamond has taken a lot of photos with Sierra.

Sierra puts hats on Diamond. She looks really cute!

Diamond takes showers with Sierra and she dries her hair.

"I love Diamond! I play in the back yard with her. She is a good listener." She is my little princess!"

27 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

Wow--Diamond looks like a perfect addition to the West family! She's cute, has curly hair like mom, and she fits in your pocket!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sierra! Diamond looks like a great friend. Thank you for helping your mom share her with us.

erin said...

hi sierra! thank you for sharing your story about your sweet friend, diamond with all of us! my dd has a canine friend, too, his name is spotty. one of these trips to the garage, i will bring her and her spotty dog. maybe you, princess, my daughter, and her spotty can all be friends!

Laurie said...

Wow Sierra! Thanks so much for sharing your story about Diamond! What a lucky puppy Diamond is to have such a wonderful mommy!! It is so awesome that you love to spend so much time together!

Julie said...

DSierra... Diamond is just adorable!! I'm so glad that you made your mommy share her story with us!!

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Sierra! This is Noah and I am 6. I also have a friend like Diamond. His name is Pooh and I've had him since I was born. He sleeps with me, rides in the car with me, and even watches Jimmy Neutron. Do you like Jimmy Neutron? Diamond is very cool!

From Noah in Texas

I*know*you*blog*but*what*am*I? said...

Sierra, if that isn't the cutest miniature poodle I've EVER seen??? You are one lucky little girl to have that cute puppy! It looks like you take very good care of her and that makes her realllyyyy happy....I think I heard her say that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sierra, I really like your new puppy! I can tell Diamond loves her new mommy too! Have fun!

Court said...

Hi there Sierra,
so happy to finally meet Diamond. She is beautiful. Love your mama she is a great lady.

blessings little one

Court

Elisa K said...

Hi Sierra! Joshua says that is a way cool puppy and a sparkly name. Cuz Diamonds sparkle ya know. LOL Joshua also states that your really pretty with wet hair and all. He is hoping that mommy and daddy will bring him a dog home some day. OK so suzy your not crazy as I sit here and type for my 5 year old wondering the same. LOL

Waleska said...

Hi Sierra!
Diamond is sooo cute and such a good friend! Take good care of him, ok!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sierra!
Diamond is so lucky to have you for his mommy! Kevin and I felt really special when you, Diamond & Angel joined us for our pregnancy photo shoot. See you tonight sweetie!
Hugs,
Carole

Lisa P. said...

Hi Sierra, Diamond sure is lucky to have you for a Mommy! I can see you take wonderful care of her. The two of you are very pretty. Hopefully we can see more photos of the two of you in the future.

nannysarah3 said...

WOW. What a lucky lucky lucky lucky LUCKY doggie to have someone like SIERRA who obviously loves her to pieces!!! And who can blame her? Diamond is SO cute!

gigikay said...

Sierra, I loved the story about Diamond. You are very lucky to have such a sweet pet. I can see Diamond likes to stay close to you and do everything with you. Give Diamond a hug and a little kiss for me and tell him he is one very lucky little dog to have you to take care of him.

Kathy R said...

This is the sweetest thing evah. I love your friend, Sierra. I think you must be a terrific friend to Diamond because she looks so happy. I think your mommy should make a little mini-book about you and Diamond.

Montana said...

Hi Sierra!! I would love to meet Diamond the next time my mommy comes to your garage to buy more scrappin stuff!!

Bethie said...

Wow, Sierra! You have a beautiful puppy! Diamond looks like a good puppy too. I bet she doesnt even mess up the house or chew your shoes.
Thank you for letting your mommy share the story behind how you got Diamond.

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Sierra you are a good mommy to Diamond you are beautiful and so is Diamond. yOur mommy is the best!! Hugs Wanda

Francine said...

Hi Sierra, what a beautiful doggy Diamond is. I think she might be a cousin to my sister's doggy who's name is Mister. Mister goes everywhere with my sister and has even travelled to Canada and the Caribbean! I think Diamond is very lucky to have you as a Mommy :)

SandyB said...

Diamond is the perfect dog. You don't have to feed her,put her out or clean up after her! AND she's REALLY CUTE!Thank you for sharing her with us!

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet little girl, Sierra, taking such good care of little Diamond! Thank you for asking your Mommy to share the special story about Diamond!

Denise K.

amberjane said...

Sierra - Diamond is lovely, I can see why she is so special and I love the story of how she came to live with you.

Theresa Marie said...

Hi there Sierra!

Diamond is really cute! I loved reading your story about her, it was a great idea to put her on Mommy's blog! She looks like a very important part of your family and a very cute one too! She must get that from you!

Love,
Theresa

Terri said...

Diamond is so cute!! My son has a special friend name Bobby Baba that goes everywhere with us. He is about the same size as Diamond. Thanks for sharing Diamond with us!

Anonymous said...

Sierra,
It looks like you take great care of Diamond. Diamond is very lucky to be in your family!
Big Hugs,
Laurie Guidry

cynthia Michener said...

haha! thanks for sharing your story about Diamond. That reminds me of my daughter and her Bunny Funny. So cute!!