Tuesday, August 01, 2006

95% of the time

Sierra is such a sweetheart...95% of the time!!! She says the nicest things, she likes to give hugs, and gives the best eskimo kisses! Most of the time her personality fits this picture below. The other 5%....

Drama queen!!!

For example...yesterday...at Target...
She found one of her favorite areas...The $1.00 section. She grabbed a couple of items and asked if she could have them. I said, "Yes, if you behave! If you don't you can't buy those!" We were at Target for all of 10 minutes and the entire time she was running around and not listening so when it was check out time...guess what happened....I said "NO!" So that is when picture #2 look came out!! She started having attitude and then came the crying and screaming!

It was not a happy moment for Sierra and mommy! I went home looking like picture #2 too. I'm glad that she's like that only 5% of the time!!!!

8 comments:

erin yamabe said...

awe, we all have our moments, as both child and mommy, that's for sure!

Kent said...

Wow that #1 picture is awesome! #2 is not that bad for a mad expression - she is still cute - uh oh you are in trouble!

Shell said...

great pics....my kids are mostly pic #2....sounds like you have better odds!!

Rachel said...

Wow... she has got the glare down pat! My 20 month old does the same thing already... I think I am in trouble!

Carole said...

Sierra's "drama queen" look is super cute! It has got to be hard to say "no" to her!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »