Sunday, July 16, 2006

So Excited to be going to CHA!!!

This week we are leaving for CHA!! I am so excited!! The three of us have prepped the class I'm teaching for 110 people. I thought we would be done in 1 hour...ummmm not!! We started around 7pm and ended at MIDNIGHT!! Exhausting but atleast my class is totally prepped!!
We've gone shopping for clothes and shoes!! You would think I was going to be in a beauty pageant with the amount of stuff I've purchased. Ridiculous!!LOL
I'm prepping for my class at Windy City Scrapbooking. So fun!!! I'm teaching this class: All About Me Class I was so bummed because I sent my project weeks ago and it never made it to the store. Luckily we still got a great turn out! I'm creating another piece to take with me.
I'm thrilled about a lot of fun projects the girls have created!! We are using a ton of fun sizes. We are introducing some fun items!!
So everyone attending CHA will have to come check out our booth!!
In case you didn't know what we look like here are our mug shots(LOL). Please come say hello to us:

Suzy West (me)

Michelle Tornay

Nichole Pereira

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Which one of you has room in your suitecase for me? I'll bring more cute shoes! :)

karla said...

Have a great time! I know your class will be a success!!

erin yamabe said...

have a GREAT Time (like you wouldn't!), and i just cannot wait to hear your stories when you come home! though...what could top the space center one, i mean, come on now!!!

cheers!

erin

Adrienne said...

I hope you have a FANTASTIC TIME!!!!

Jen said...

I'm so bummeed I'm not going this year...so have enough fun for me too!!!

Heather Silva said...

Have fun Suzy!!!
When you get back can you PLEASE respond to my e-mail about Bodega Bay. Haven't heard from you in awhile and want to make sure you are still going! I have a gal that is DYING to go and I don't want to spring it on her at the last minute - just want to make sure your plans haven't changed!

Kelly Miller said...

Have a great time at CHA! Wish I could take your class!

Sheila said...

Have a great time at CHA!

Julia O Boo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia O Boo said...

oh cool, I recognized Nichole's name from my recent issue of Scrapbook Answers. I liked her Snowball layout. I am currently working on a scrapbook of our family dog which we had to put to sleep in March. Just wanted say great work and neat to someone local in the mag!