Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Scrapbooks on the go!!!!

I'm so excited!!! Our newest book is in!! We just got our copies for Scrapbooks On The Go today.
Nichole, Krista, Michelle, and I worked so hard on this book. We are so thrilled to have these books in our hands!! It's our first non-canvas book. (Don't worry canvas lovers, we will have another one out soon!) We used a ton of different products but we would like to give a special thanks to Scenic Route, Sandy Lion, Canvas Concepts, and 3L for their donations!!! We loved playing with these products!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

12 comments:

Vee said...

cool I will have to check this book out when it comes to LSS

karla said...

Congrats Suzy! I can't wait to see it! I will be there to shop on Saturday w/my SIL!

karla said...

Congrats G4! I can't wait to see it! I will be there to shop on Saturday w/my SIL!

Laurie said...

Sweet! Congratulations ladies! :)

Laura Fiore said...

Suzy--how can I get my hands on one of those books??
Do I have to drive to Fremont?? Cuz I will!

cheerful cropper said...

yah! it looks great!!

~~~Drama Queen's Mom~~~ said...

How exciting! Congrats girls!

erin yamabe said...

very cool! congratulations to you g4 ladies, you are all so awesome! can't wait to see it!

Julie Ann said...

Congratulations!

Jen Crowell said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to get my copy!

Kent said...

Cool can't wait to see it up close!

Kristy said...

Congrats! That's very exciting!