Monday, July 03, 2006

My new pair of shoes

The other day I went shopping with my mom and saw the perfect pair of shoes at Nine West!!! I knew I wanted them the second I saw them and didn't care how much they cost. I asked for my size and the lady said five words that almost put me to tears, "we don't have your size." I asked her if I could find them anywhere else and she said they were exclusive to Nine West. I went home and thought about the shoes all night long.
The next morning I was getting ready to go to my brother's house for lunch with the family and couldn't help it.I needed those shoes! I started calling around and found out that a store sorta close (just had to get directions, cross over a bridge, and change different freeways to get there. LOL)to me had a pair. I called my mom and off we went!!
I came home with my shoes!!! Love them!!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm coming over to steal those! Very cute!!

Barbie said...

VERY cool shoes. Espedrilles are SO HIP this year....I bought a pair recently from J. Crew and I adore them (though haven't worn them yet!). ENJOY!

erin said...

wow! hot mamma or grandma suzy, you go girl!!!

Shaunte Wadley said...

Suzy, you are so stinking HOT!!! Owwwww!!!(wolfwhistle)

Verrrrrry cute shoes, I can see why they were a must-have!

Kent said...

So cute and sexy!!