Monday, June 19, 2006

Who wants to meet Ali Edwards AND Cathy Z.????

Hi there gals! Wanted to let you know that Paul randomly picked the names out of the hat. Winners were notified by email. If someone can not make it. We'll pick another person. Thanks guys!!! Sorry the garage wasn't big enough for everyone.


Hey there gals!!! I'm really excited!!! Ali Edwards will be making a visit to the garage on Wednesday night!!!! She'll be here sometime in the evening. We unfortunately, can not accomodate everyone at the garage at the same time (no room) so here is what we are going to do. The first 30 people to post a reply will be entered into a random drawing to be one of the 10 people for the Ali Edwards meet and greet. If you are chosen we will email you with more details!!!
Good luck!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

****UPDATE********* Cathy Z. will be coming as well!!!!

****MORE UPDATES****Vicky Harvy and Kim Mcgrary (new owners of Mustard Moon) and hall of fame winners will be joining us as well!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE--PLEASE include your name. I have no idea who annonymous is. LOL

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pick me!

Want me!

Love me!!!


hee hee...I totally love Ali and hope I get to meet her at the garage....!

Denise K.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be included if at all possible!! How cool Ali Edwards in Fremont!

Vicky Fassano

Valerie Jesswein said...

I would love a chance to come! Pick me :)

Anonymous said...

Oooohh I want in on this! Waahoo!

Holly Sexton

terra said...

No Way! Too freakin' cool! OMG! Pick me. :)

Terra

erin said...

oh, you know i would do anything to be there!!!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me!!

Gretchen Mora

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzy! I'm in!

Charmaine M.

jane erickson said...

Please enter me in the drawing. I would love to be one of the lucky 10 to be at this special event.

Jane Erickson

ti said...

sending pick me vibes your way...

Thanks, Ti

Deneen Cook said...

I would so love to come to the garage for the first time and get to meet you as well as Ali!

Ululani said...

I would love to meet Ali.

Ululani

Mayra said...

Me, me...

Pretty please!!!

laura vegas said...

love ali and cathy! would love to meet them!

kathyc said...

Pleeeeeeeease pick me!! I'ld love to meet Ali and Cathy!

Keepin my fingers crossed!
Kathy

kathyc said...

Please pick me!! I'ld love to meet Cathy and Ali!!

keepin my fingers crossed!

Betsey Terry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would like to meet her too!

Reilin Harper

Christina said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwhoooooooooooo!

put my name in lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Betsey Terry said...

Oh Suzy...i LOVE LOVE LOVE Ali & Cathy!!!, and am so bummed that I didnt get to go to CKU-SJ this year....pllleeease can I come?

Betsey Terry

Anonymous said...

Me, Me, Me! :)

Pam Mayhew
molu1298@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

hi Suzy,
Would love very much to meet Ali & Cathy......Pleeaasssssssseee PICK me.

Zorina M.

Ululani said...

Hello Suzy,
I'm in Cathy's Class, but I would still love to have a chance to see her before hand too.
Thanks,
Ululani

Anonymous said...

I want to meet these talented ladies. Pick me. I'm so glad I won't be gone to Tahoe yet.

Anonymous said...

I just sent a message and not sure my name was on it. PICK ME PLEASE.

Kelle Thomas

Traci V. said...

I would looooovvvveeeeee to meet them! what an honor. Sign me up please! thanks- traci v.

Chrys said...

Enter me too Suzy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up Please................Please? Please!
thanks- Nelana T.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Suzy, Can i Sing up to see Ali? I am not sure how to do this. LOL

Always
Nelana

Rene said...

Put me in the drawing!

Zee said...

Phewf looks like I made the 30..haha. I can so do an evening meet! Would love to if I get picked. I have never met Cathy and would absolutley love the op.

I too am crossing my fingers! :)

Rani Shah said...

Looks like I'm too late!!! Would love to them and some bay area scrappers too!
-rani shah