Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Scoop on Angel

Hi there gals! I would like to thank everyone for all their sweet emails and phone calls. Angel's had a really rough pregnancy. In and out of hospitals and is just ready to pop. We thought for sure she was going to give birth on Friday. They admitted her and did a whole bunch of tests. They let her go home on Saturday. They said she was fine.
The dr. has her doing a 24 urine test to see if she really has protein in her urine. If she does and if her blood pressure hasn't gone down then they are going to induce her.
Hugs
Suzy


7 comments:

Laurie said...

You know I've been thinking lots about Angel. I know the misery and the joy all to well! Sending big hugs her way! You know this "Aunty" loves ya!

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey I will be keeping you guys in my prayers she is so beautiful!! Hugs Wanda

jennifer said...

she's very beautiful Suzy! I hope things are okay.

berta said...

Suzy!!! Congrats to Angel and all the family and welcome baby Tanner!!!

Rachael Cruz said...

Congratulations to you Angel!! I know I haven't been around much lately, but I have been thinking about you a lot.

Anonymous said...

what kind of parent puts photos of their child like this for the whole world to see? It is kind of distrubing to see.

Anonymous said...

Suzy, I have a lot of respect for you as a scrapbooker. But how can you be so happy and proud that your 16-year-old daughter is pregnant (and not married on top of that!)?? I hope Angel graduates from H.S. and I really hope they both go to college.