Thursday, June 15, 2006

Last day of school traditions!!!!

the kids at Patterson have been doing a shaving cream fight on the last day of school for as long as I can remember. It's mostly the 4th graders and older. Angel did it when she was there and now years later Jeremy having his very last fight!


I was proud to hand over not 1, not 2, but 4 cans of shaving cream!!!



Since it was his very last fight, I wanted him to be prepared to go into battle so I bought him a pair of goggles!!!!



He got "creamed" pretty good!!!



By the time he was done, he had won the battle and handed a younger kid his googles and a bottle of shaving cream!

3 comments:

Susan said...

oh how fun!
I see you got the menthol shaving cream too...at least everyone will smell fresh :)

Barbie said...

Oooo, the goggles are KEY! Great pictures!

mimi said...

I love that picture of the shaving cream bottle. Very cool. I happened to run into this blog by accident. what is the "garage"?