Monday, June 05, 2006

I got hit on yesterday!

When I was young I had cute hair, dressed nice, wore make-up, and my boobs were where they should be. I got hit on all the time!! I remember being all conceited. I would be driving somewhere and some guy would try to talk to me. I would do the whole eye roll,look the other way, and roll up my window. Thought I was hot!

Fast forward 18 years later.... I never do my hair, I never dress up, I hardly ever wear make-up, and my boobs...well let's just say they are NOT where they should be! So yesterday I went over to Erin's house and decided to dress up a little. I actually felt pretty!!! I had a great time!! As I was leaving and looking for the freeway I heard, "oh honey, you are gorgeous!!!" I turned to look and saw two "older" guys thinking they were in high school in their decked out car. They kept telling me how hot I was.LOL
I gotta say that even though they were a bunch of dorks I was kinda flattered!!!
So what was my next move? OH yeah... I rolled my eyes, looked the other way, and rolled up my window!! I smiled like a crazy school girl as I drove away!LOL I still go it!LOL

11 comments:

Deneen Cook said...

Oh Suzy you had me laughing so hard I am now crying LOL. Does feel pretty good though doesn't it.

Jennifer Stewart said...

ROFL!!! I love that story! Ok, so you know you have to get a picture of yourself taken in the car, looking like you did, and scrap that story! :)

Jennifer

Barbie said...

LOL your story is awesome! It is totally flattering. See what happens when you put on some makeup! :) I'll have to put some on tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I was your thread killer!

~~~Drama Queen's Mom~~~ said...

One HOT momma! lol

Good for you. Course now you have to "pay it forward".

Sheila said...

That would SO make my day. :) One hot mama, are ya now? ;)

cheryl mezzetti said...

You are too cute! Love your blog

shirley said...

LOL! You are one HOT momma!! Weren't those the days and YOU, my dear, still got IT!!

Corinnexxx said...

go suzy!!!!

corinnexxx

danielle. said...

that's hilarious! your blog is adorable.

Anonymous said...

are you serious? oh, please. get over yourself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're a little conceited now too.