Sunday, May 28, 2006

Never a dull moment...(warning...Kind gross!!)

So there are events in your life that you know will never be forgotten. Like your wedding day or when you give birth to your children. Last night will go down as another event in my life that will never be forgotten.

It started out so great!! I had a crop with some of my awesome buddies, including Erin Yamabee, (our new garage girl). We had a sale so a lot of people came by. It was a lot of fun! Around 2pm I was getting hungry and said, "We should go to La Fondue! Erin instantly said, "YES!!!"LOL I made us reservations at the only time they had opening which was 9pm.

We head on over and have the most AWESOME time!!! Erin and I laughed, cried, and just bonded the entire time we were there. It was so great really getting to know her. We got out of there a little after 11pm.

We get in my car and almost immediately I feel sick. It took us about 10 minutes to get to her house and while driving I'm thinking any moment now there is going to be some serious hurlage!LOL

So as I'm saying good-bye in front of her beautiful home, in the middle of the night, and after a lovely evening...I feel it coming! I open the door and well...HURL! I didn't have time to drive off to throw up somewhere discreet. I throw up right there and then!!! Oh it was lovely!!LOL. I felt horrible!! As I'm hurling I'm saying, "sorry" to her. She was so sweet. Poor girl (and did I mention the poor girl is pregnant?) had to see me get sick! She's so sweet...She's telling me not to worry about it. LOL

Okay what happens next? Erin calls her sweet husband to come help. OMG I'm dying and insist that I want to clean this up. He gets the hoes(sp?) and I start trying to clean this up. (remember middle of the night!!!) and end up making a bigger mess than anything!!LOL There is nothing I can do at that point. I say another, "I'm sorry" and head home. The whole time I'm thinking how lucky she is to walk out her door this beautiful Memorial day weekend and see my lovely vomit spread all over her street!LOL

Okay so can my night get worse? I'm in San Jose. I Need to get to Fremont. I start to drive and get lost!!!! Not kinda lost, really lost! How I end up practically in San Francisco?(for those of you not in the area? WAY FAR past my home...It goes San Jose, cities in between, Fremont, cities in between then San Francisco) Don't ask me how I got there. In my defense I was in an area that I don't know and had to go a different direction to get home) yeah. Okay so I'm close to San Francisco. Turn around, and start looking for a freeway that I know. I can't find one. I pass some lovely cities, NOT! So I'm not stopping. I think I find a way to get back and guess what? End up practically back at Erin's house!LOL by that time, I'm thinking so I'm lost. It's late, and I smell like puke. WHATEVER!!!! Since my night can't get any worse I'm going to ENJOY trying to find my way home!! I get a CD out and put on RICK SPRINGFIELD!!!!LOL I sang my heart out!!!!

I get home....Cleaned myself off....Took my temperature....102....Went to bed!!

Like I said in the beginning...This will go down as one of those unforgettable moments!! It really truly is never a dull moment when you're me!!!LOL

5 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG SUZY!! That would only happen to you! Glad you hurled at Erin's and not mine! LOL! Hmmmm....Cooking twice, Cleaning kitchen and bathroom....hurling....I really think you are pregnant!

Kent said...

Oh NO!! Poor you - that is so awful! Now you and Erin are bonded for life! :-) I hope you are feeling better. Least I got to see you and Erin during the pre-hurling stage of the day.

Deanna Kroll said...

Oh Suzy! You poor thing. I hope you are feeling better today. Also glad you found your way home!

Molly said...

Oh no, Suzy! I hope you are feeling better!!!!

Sheila said...

Ick! Oh you poor thing!! I hope you're feeling better now!

Which reminds me, I was flying to Dallas for the MOPS Convention last September. I had a friend with me. Well, I was 7 months pregnant and I get airsick when I'm pregnant it turns out. So, I hurled in the airsick bag... except I missed and got some on my pants too. So there I am, waiting to land, smelling like vomit and holding a bag of vomit. NOT FUN. But I felt much better after I puked. But I was so embarassed to have to do sitting in the seat right next to people! We were landing, so I couldn't get up. Ugh, it was awful.

So I say all that to say this: I completely understand how you felt. :)