Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Getting ready....


Angel turned 35 weeks today!! It's hard to believe that the due date is just 5 weeks away. Scary thing? The dr. thinks she is going to give birth early! Angel's tummy has recently dropped and she's feeling very different. She's been having more contractions. She told me that she "feels" like this week may be the week. I've been a nervous wreck since she told me that.
I'm very excited that it's almost time but we are so not ready for this baby to come. There is so much to do.
I was just thinking the other day about how the time has gone by so fast. I was looking at her pictures. She has changed so much. Check it out.



Here's Angel @ 4 months. Her pants are just starting to feel a little snug. She is throwing up a TON!!!!



Here's Angel @ 5 months. You can now tell she's preggo!! She's still feeling sick.



Angel @ 6 months. She's getting bigger. The baby is moving a lot!



Here's Angel @ 7 months. She's really feeling pregnant.



Here's Angel @ 8 months. Check out that belly!!!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Just tell her not to have it too close to or on June 10th! LOL!

Karlyn said...

she looks wonderful...in all the pictures.

hope the baby doesn't come too early.

keep us posted.

Sheila said...

What a beautiful belly!!! :)

glenni said...

angel looks sooooo beautiful!!!!

Kent said...

Wow-look at you blogging away! You can really see the progress with those pictures!

Elsa said...

wow.. Love all the pictures showing the belly growing.. I'm sure you can't wait to have that baby in your arms..

Elsa said...

wow.. Love all the pictures showing the belly growing.. I'm sure you can't wait to have that baby in your arms..

em said...

LOVE these pictures! I thing pregnant bellies are the greatest things!!!

Brandy said...

How cool, I was wondering about you, Angel, and her pregnancy. Glad I came upon your blog.

Keep us posted.. *hugs*

*brandy
brandylynn (onpeas)