Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Friends...Everywhere I go!

I have been so lucky to be blessed with a ton of girlfriends!!! I love waking up to emails from them, going out with them, going on trips with them, or just hanging out with them at home. Since I started traveling, I've been blessed to make even MORE friends!!!! Since we live far away we love to IM, email, and plan FUTURE events so we can see each other again!!! LOL Here are some of my most favorite pictures of friends around the US!!! Enjoy



My crazy friends from Maine!! Jenn and Angela


My girlfriend Glenni from back east


My gal pals that I met @ Scrapbook Cupboard in Massachusetts!


My pals @ Leave A Legacy in Massachusetts!!!


Amy and I CRACKING up in New York!!

3 comments:

Jen (the Mainer) said...

Hi from Maine. Hey! Nice photo. What's your secret? A great camera and a piece of fruit? Love ya, Chickie!

Adrienne said...

Great pics! Looks like you had fun!

motherkearney said...

Crap! I can't believe I didn't make the blog!