Thursday, May 18, 2006

About me...



I was asked to teach in Los Angeles. I decided to make a little book. The theme is About Me. I had so much fun creating this book. As I thought of the different things about me I realized how much I love my life and everyone in it.




This first page is all about me and where I come from. Did you know that my parents are from El Salvador? I would most describe me as happy, silly, and crazy!!! I am most happy when I get to spend time with my family!!!



Things that I LOVE: the color pink, chocolate, traveling, taking pictures, and spending time with my family.

Things I dislike: Being late to places, the color purple, and cooking and cleaning! YUCK! LOL

1 comments:

Kent said...

What a CUTE book! I loved doing an All About Me album. THat is how I met Sylvia!