Friday, April 07, 2006

scrapping because I want too...not because I have to.

It's sad when I can't remember the last time I scrapped for myself. I've been working on so many assignments and traveling that I haven't been able to get any scrapping done. So last night I was working on the store and decided to do some remodeling. I needed a sample of the new ki memories and just sitting there was a favorite photo of mine. So it's 11:30 pm and I decide to scrap it!! I was so thrilled at the outcome. I love this page. It's one that I did for myself. It belongs to me and that makes me happy. So today, after I send off some projects to different stores that I'm teaching at, clean the front room, and spend time with my girls, I plan to scrap some more. Why, because I want to, not because I have to!!!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great LO!!!!!!

Kent said...

Great layout - love the funky arrows and chipboard letters! Wow - I am exhaustaed just reading about how busy you have been! :-)

Lara said...

Great layout. Are those those new Doodlebug letters?! Awesome! I'm glad you're taking some 'me' time!!!

Rene said...

Love the Doodlebug letters on this (great photo too!)