Saturday, April 08, 2006

Nichole, you hot thing you!!!


So today Nichole came by so I could take her head shot for our fourth book. I'm so excited she's a part of it!! She did such a great job!!!
Her head shots came out so good! I didn't post them but everyone will be able to see them when the book comes out.


She was fooling around against the wall (being silly while I was trying to take her pics) so I decided to snap away. That's how I got the first picture. I love how it came out. She then grabbed Sassy, Angel's dog and I took these. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Sassy looks so adorable. She loves to have her picture taken. These are by far my favorite of her.


If you haven't met Nichole, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!! My kids love her! Especially Angel. She always has terrific things to say about everyone! Oh and she looks *mavulous* in rollers!LOL
I am so blessed to have her as my friend! Love ya girl!

6 comments:

*Nichole* said...

Suzy! Those things you said...so sweet! I am truly blessed to have met you :)

Laurie said...

Nichole is such a sweetie!! I'm so glad she became a part of the group! Love ya girlie!

danielle collins said...

nichole!!! and suzy!!!
LOVE these pics! you are so darn cute, nichole.

Rene said...

Nichole, great photos! You and Sassy look so cute together.

Jen (from Maine) said...

Great photos Suzy. Nichole, you look beautiful! I can't wait to see the newest book. I miss you guys!

Jen

stephanie thiel said...

Great pics!! Nichole is gorgeous!