Saturday, January 28, 2006

What happens in the garage....stays in the garage!




We have a saying here. What happens in the garage...stays in the garage. It's been our motto for a long time and we love it!!! It gives us permission to be as crazy as we want to be, say what we want to say, and do what we want to do...Of course the craziest one of us all is ME!
I can't tell you how much I enjoy my nights with my girls!! They are so much fun!! Our Friday night group is our crazy pixie stick group!! They are the craziest!!!
Anyway, tonight we had a great time!!! We talked about_____________! You would have died laughing if you heard about_______________ and I couldn't believe when I said____________!! That should have never come out of my mouth!!!LOL
I'd tell you gals but like I said, what happens in the garage.................stays in the garage!!!!

I'll miss you gals!!!! See you when I get back!! Hugs

9 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like fun! But is it really a garage? ;-)

Suzy West said...

HI there!!! Yes, it is. We've been doing this for over 6 years!!!! :)
Hugs

Rene said...

Suzy, yah couldn't have gotten a better photo of me??!!!! And wasn't it funny when ________ happened last night?
Have a great trip. BUY EVERYTHING.

Laurie said...

Such crazy fun!!! Glad to be a member of the pixie stix elite! Oh my gosh wasn't it funny when Rene did ____________? Oh my gosh! ROFLOL!!

Michelle W. said...

those are really fun pictures. It's so great you guys have made such great friends over sbing.

Michelle

Heather D. White said...

You're so funny Suzy! Have a great time!

Zee said...

Dude!!! You have a blog!! I so want to come and play on a friday night.:)

P.S. I saw Liz in Reno...say hi to her when you get a chance. Have a great trip!

Lara said...

Ha! Classic photos of us doing __________ at the Garage! Hope you go on a crazy-mad buying spree in Vegas! I should post the photo I took of you taking my picture. :-)

Mandy said...

That was a fun night. I can't wait to go back. I'll be there 3/10! =)