Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday ramblings

Today has been a C-R-A-Z-Y busy day!!! Preparing for CHA is excited and terrifying at the same time. Exciting that we will be at our booth with all our designs and seeing everyone. Terrifying that we will forget stuff, something will break, or something in my class will go wrong.
So today after running a thousand and one errands, collecting projects from my girls, running my kids to school, and prepping for my trip...I decided to get a hair cut!!!
Although you can't tell because the wind is blowing and I'm a mess from everything else today. I got highlights for the first time in my (((coughcough34coughcought))) years of life. My new hairdresser said I have Virgin hair. For some strange reason, I felt good about that!LOL
Anyways, we washed, conditioned, cut, and highlighted. I feel great!!

Tonight I'm going to Jeremy's baseball party!! He made the majors this season. He hasn't played for two years and we are thrilled for him. We are going to meet his coach and new team mates and get our schedule! I can't wait to see my little guy play!!

I think that's everything!!! Big hugs

4 comments:

Jen (from Maine) :) said...

Hi Suzy! You and your deflowered hair look great! I can't wait to see you in Vegas!

Wife2TJ said...

Dont you just love how it feels after having your hair done. Congrat's on your new style!

Rene said...

Suzy, I didn't know about Jeremy and the team. Tell him congrats for me!

Court said...

VIRGIN HAIR???? Where???
You look so cute! Love it.

Court