Monday, January 23, 2006

The way I VIEW our family


Everyone that knows me, knows that I'm such a perfectionist about my pictures. But this one as crazy and unprofessional as it looks is my favorite. Don't ask me why but when I look at it, it makes me see that not every family is perfect, and that we make mistakes sometimes, and not always do we see everything that is going on but the bottom line is that we love each other very much and there is nowhere else we'd rather be but here with each other. I don't know why I feel like this but that is what I feel when I see this picture. It's my view. *hugs*

1 comments:

BonnieRose said...

such a gorgeous layout.. don't u just love how imperfect pics sometimes make the best layouts???
awesome job Suzy.. you inspire me!
check out my blog too and leave a comment.. would love to hear fr ya!
bonnie in MN