Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tag...I'm it???

I've been tagged!!! Didn't know what it was until Dana sent me and email!! Thanks Dana!!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
  1. Burger King--my very first job. I took this job because every weekend was cruise night and all the hotties hung out at Burger King!!!
  2. Claires Boutique--My second job. I loved this job because all I did was hang around my friends and pierce ears!! When I was bored? I'd pierece my own!! I'm such a dork. If you see me close up look at my left ear. I have about 10 holes you can still see. I went up to 14. What? I was 15!! LOL
  3. Contempo--The job where all the cool girls worked at!! So I had to get a job there!! All my paychecks went to buying MORE clothes!! I also met three gals that were the wildest chicks ever!! Once we followed New Kids on the block to Arizona!! On the last day of their tour they gave us back stage passes to hang out with them. One of my friends really hung out with one them! Actually it was Marky Mark. He was Donny's older brother and one of the body guards!LOL
  4. I can't remember the name of this place. It was a guys clothes store in Hayward, Ca. I wanted to work there badly because the guys there were HOT!! I met a ton of rap stars when I worked there!! I also met a ton of uniform babes! They use to come in and try to "recruit" others. Sure they did!! One tried to recruit me to the back seat of his car! didn't happen!

one movies you would watch over and over again:
  1. Star Wars--Stop laughing!!! I kid you not I'm the hugest Star Wars geek you will ever meet!!! Ask my kids!! I love them all. My favorite one is the first original.
  2. Lord of the Rings--I'm such a dork!! I can watch these movies over and over again. My husband gets so annoyed if he comes home and I'm watching it. My favorite scene is in the last movie when the hobbits are kneeling before the king and he says, "you bow to noone" and the whole kingdom bows before them. *enter sob sob* I ball at that part.
  3. Sweet Home Alabama--I love this movie. It's so sweet and funny. It always brings a smile to my face.
  4. My Best Friends Wedding--This movie is so stinkin' cute I can't get enough of it!! It brings a huge smile to my face every time I watch it!!

Four places you have lived:

  1. Daly City--I was born in San Francisco, ca and lived in Daly City until I was 8. I moved to Fremont, ca where I have lived at all of these ((coughcough34coughcough)long years! EXCEPT for the...
  2. 6 months that I lived in Castro Valley, Ca. We moved there about a year after we were married. We saw the cutest apartment building up in the hills and knew we had to live there. So why only 6 months long? Because my parents live in Fremont which is only 15 minutes away and I felt I was to far!LOL Yes, pathetic I know.

Four tv shows you love to watch:

  1. CSI--Love this show!! Have to watch both CSI Miami and Las Vegas. They ROCK!!!
  2. Survivor--I can't help it, I'm a huge REALITY SHOW JUNKIE!!! I have watched every season!
  3. The Bachelor--I love this show. It's so fun to watch!
  4. Grey's Anatomy--This is my very favorite show right now. Can't get enough of it!!!

Four places I've been to on vacation:

  1. Los Angeles--This is the #1 place we go to every year. Disneyland baby!!!
  2. Las Vegas--I love this place. It doesn't matter what time it is, it's always fun!
  3. Mexico--I love going to Mexico. This last year we took a cruise there. It was so much fun and beautiful!
  4. Utah--One of my favorite states to visit is Utah. I love to go there. There is so much to do.

Four websites you visit daily:

  1. Two peas in a bucket--I live there.
  2. Pink Martini--Great place!!
  3. Notions-Marketing---I place a lot of my orders for the store there.
  4. sorry that's it. I'm boring.

Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Steak and vegetables--at the Outback stake house baby!! YUMMY!!
  2. Cheeseburger--at Red Robins
  3. Ravioli de portobelo--at Olive Garden
  4. Chicken Fajitas--at Chevys

Four places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Disneyland
  2. Europe
  3. Auburn, Maine--with my friend Jenn!! Love ya girl
  4. New York--With my parents. They are on a business trip there right now.

Four Bloggers I'm tagging:

  1. I have NO idea!! I'm not sure who all the bloggers are so I'll get back to you.


13 comments:

Sophia said...

Suzy, it's great to see you blogging! You need to add your blog link to your p-name and post on the blog thread! How fun to get to know you even better here! Great pix! And thanks because now I'm craving Olive Garden!! Have a great day!

Sophia

Jen said...

I love your blog Suzy! Be careful, it's addictive!!

Cheers!
Jen

em said...

Oooh..My Best Friend's Wedding! I haven't thought about that in forever! I also am a HUGE fan of Grey's anatomy! Really like your blog :)

Celia said...

Suzy!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! :P Good to know! ;)

sylvia said...

suzy! you always crack me up. now i gotta hear this New Kids on the Block story when you tell me the MC Hammer story!!

Jen (the Mainer) :) said...

Hey Suzy! I'm so excited you're coming to Maine! I can't wait to visit with you!!

Hugs-
Jen

Rick Springfield said...

I thought you'd at least put a photo of me on your blog. I thought you were my biggest fan!

Heather said...

Hello! I'm a new blogger too. Isn't it addicting? You've done a great job so far! :) Oh, and by the way...I LOVE Ravioli de portobelo at Olive Garden too!! :D ~Heather

BonnieRose said...

loved reading your blog... u go girl!

BonnieRose said...

Suzy.. just wanted to tell you.. I have a link up on my blog to your blog. how cool is that???

Betsey Terry said...

Suzy, Great to see you blogging and the answers to your four questions!

Betsey

Laarni DeGuzman said...

OMG!! You lived in Daly City!! We got something to talk about!! Right after you fill in Sylvia and I about the New Kids and MC Hammer stories!! hee-hee!

Avanti said...

I liked this post. I love the Ravioli too....