Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's here!!! Scrapbooking on the table

omg!!!! It's here!! Our book has arrived!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't stand it!!! This is our third book, Scrapbooking on the table!! Of all three books this one was the most fun to create for all us G4. We had such a blast creating such fun projects.
I love the cover. It's shows one of Krista's and Em's projects.
These books are being donated for prizes at the 2peas dinner at CHA. I can't wait for everyone to see it!!!!
Thanks for looking and for inspiring all of us G4's to keep making more books!!!
Hugs

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! Can't wait to see it.

tracie said...

That books looks so great. Love the cover. Have a great time in Vegas

em said...

cool congrats!!

BonnieRose said...

great news... cant wait to get that one.... wish I was going with ya to vegas baby!

maria said...

congratulations! great accomplishment!

Becky said...

Waaaay cool!!

Dena (MomtoZoe) said...

These books are some of my all time favorite idea books!! I cant wait to get the new one!!!

Huge congrats on another book, I yearn to be in one of your books! Canvases are just FAB!!!

And how fun for the people going to CHA!!! have a great time in Vegas!!

Michelle W. said...

wow!!! congrats. Can't wait to see it

Michelle

Jediannie said...

Awesome, chicky doodle! :) Congrats!

Stephanie said...

AWESOME SUZY!!!! Where can we get one!!!!

Stephanie

Kristin said...

Congrats Suzy! Can't wait to see what's inside!

Suzy West said...

Hi there gals!! thanks so much!!!!
You can pick some up at www.allaboutcanvas.com. If she doesn't have any in stock let me know. I can send you one.
Hugs
Suzy

Kip said...

It looks like another winner! Congrats!

kip

Katherine B. said...

Awesome Suzy!!! I can't wait to see it.