Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I can't believe I'm doing this!!!


I said over and over again that I would never have a blog but low and behold here it is. Do I know what I'm doing? Ummmm...NO. Do I know what to write? Ummmm...NO. So why start a blog? I have no idea but by golly I'm doing it!LOL

So what are you going to be seeing or reading on my blogs? Well I guess I'll be showing you a lot of my layouts. Kinda like this one of Paul and I. This is our latest picture of me and my honey. My dad took it on Christmas this year.
I think I'll also be posting alot of my favorite pictures. I LOVE photography and go crazy with my camera(s). Like this blog that I said I would never create. I always said that I wouldn't go digital and well guess what? I've gone digital and I love it!!! For Christmas this handsome man standing next to me got me a Nikon D70S. It's the most awesome camera I've ever played with. The quality is excellent and very easy to use. I totally recommend it.

Well now that I've bored you to death with my babbling, I want to thank you for checking out my blog!! Big hugs to you!!

12 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey cool I get to be the first one to post to your new blog. Congrats on getting one. It's cool. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Peggy
mountaindew*pea

Anonymous said...

Holy freakness! You do have a blog!! Hi Suzy. I can't wait to check out more of your life and thoughts and layouts and photos! Have fun!

Jen (from Maine)

Becky said...

Cool!! I just started in December :) Have fun!

Heather D. White said...

Yep! It's fixed! YAY! So glad that you decided to start a blog. I wasn't a believer until after my first few entries...and now I'm addicted. The best part about blogging is that it has me keeping a journal again. I used to keep a journal RELIGIOUSLY and had gotten out of the habit. I am so far behind in my scrapbooking, that it's great to journal every day like this and then I can go back and read it when I'm ready to scrap the pictures. Blogging is a great thing and has so many personal benefits. It just a bonus that other people enjoy reading mine....and I will LOVE reading yours!!!! So keep it up!!! ((HUGS))

Laurie said...

OH MY LAND! SHUT UP! I cannot even believe that I am commenting on the blog of my SWEET friend and scrappin' buddy Suzy West! Wow sister! Now I have to add another link in my favorite blogs section!! Love ya sister!

Emelyn! said...

LOL! WTG! love the layout...you guys look too cute!

Wendy said...

Just wanna say Hi!

Kathy M said...

Yea! Look at you! Glad to see you blogging, girlie! HugZ!

Rebecca said...

im not gonna comment on your blog until you give mine some love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linda a. (elendae) said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're bloggin', Suzy!! :)

BonnieRose said...

welcome to the blogging world Suzy... I'm loving yours already!

jo said...

Wow, a blog! :) You go girl! I'll defnitely visit often! :)