Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The happiest place on earth!!!

I know you won't believe this but I'm the biggest kid you will ever meet!!! So when we plan our annual family trip guess what the first 6 words are that come out of my mouth? "I want to go to Disneyland!!!!" Yeah, that's me looking like the big kid that I am at Disneyland. I was in line with my kids and a thousand others to take a picture with my fairygodmother. So I get ready to take a picture and Paul says, "Fairygodmother, I want you to meet FairySCRAPmother". *insert red cheeks here* I was so embarrassed! The crazy thing was she acted like she knew me and said, "yes, I'd love to take a picture with Fairyscrapmother!"LOL I was so excited!! Oh and yes, while there were thousands of kids in line waiting in the sun we discussed scrapbooking for about a minute or so!!! Disneyland really truly is the happiest place on earth!! Well atleast for me it is!!!

0 comments: