Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Coming soon....

We attended Carole's baby shower last week. It's been so much fun watching her belly grow every month. She looks so beautiful. It seems like yesterday when I was photographing her wedding. She was beautiful then too.
Her baby shower was great! We played games, ate yummy food, and watched her open her presents. We oooo'd and awwww'd over all the beautiful presents.
Carole doesn't know what she is having yet. I think everyone has told her she's having a boy. I think I've ever said that, but looking at this picture, I think she's having a girl. Angel thinks she's having a boy. Whatever she has, I know she will be very happy. She'll be a super mom and Kevin will be a wonderful dad. I can't wait to see her little baby.
So my predictions on her baby...we'll see in a month how right or wrong I am.
  • She'll be having a girl.
  • She's going to have reddish blonde hair.
  • She will have blue eyes.
  • She'll be around 9.5 lbs.
  • Will be around 22 inches long
  • She'll be very fair
  • She's going to be beautiful like her mommy.

Angel's predictions:

  • She's having a boy.
  • He's going to have dirty blonde hair.
  • He will have hazel eyes
  • 8lbs 10 oz.
  • 22 inches long
  • Very fairion
  • He will be handsome.

1 comments:

Lizz said...

Carole is such a cutie! Love that pic of you 3! I'm interested to see if you or Angel are right though! LOL

In other news... you've been tagged! Go to my blog for details!